Version v1.5.0 of the Datenpool app focuses on the esthetic side of things. Documents themselves as well as the history log and the workflow area have been redesigned and improved.
1. Visual redesign of a document
The purpose of a document inside the app is to convey information in an easy to understand manner. The user should be able to quicky grasp which information is displayed where and how to utilize it.
In order to ensure this, we’ve decided to redesign the document itself.
As part of that change the workflow, protocol and comment area were put on one joint design base.
2. Improving the filters
In order to improve the process of filtering by creator, tags or post-its, we’ve added a search field to each of those filters. Additionally, the list of creators is now sorted alphabetically by last name.